Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I've said this before...

I've said this before, so I am wary of repeating myself.
But this past Sunday we finished the last of the planned shooting. How is that for a caveat. Only a year late!
JC and I had planned to watch the rushes at iLab last evening but they weren't ready yet. So we have the DV dubs and on Saturday I planned to begin capturing. This includes not only the cafe scene and girl's night scenes, but the car/argument and club/bar scenes as well.
I am now going into the next editing session with some trepidation. I can no longer hide behind the excuse that we still had more material to come. This is it. I have to say that, for better or worse, this is what we have to work with.
And how long will it be? And how can I give shape and pace?
More on that to come...

1 comment:

david BOULOGNE said...

Sounds promising to me.