Thursday, May 13, 2010

Production update

Well a long gap there.
For the most part I have been busy with other things, such as finding new ways to pay for the next phase of the film.
Last Sunday JC and got through the last of the pickups...but we may be still missing one shot. Hard to believe how difficult it is to just finish it. Still, that should be production. I am going off to iLab in a few hours to pickup the transferred footage. I have been two busy to allow this to sink in. I am now in a situation of having to live with what I have. Up until now I have always been thinking I could shoot this or that.
But I am away for a week, now, partly in Cannes. I am trying to set up on meeting, but generally just seeing some films and getting a bit of sun.
When I return it is time for the final rough edit and more feedback.

No comments: