Monday, October 26, 2009

Next: the club/bar

Just a quick update. I have been busy getting ready for our next shooting date, November 8th. It took a lot of texts and emails to arrange this, and JC to reschedule his video shoot (thanks JC) to make this happen.
We will start in the afternoon, shooting the argument between Paul and Claire. This happens in the car and on the streets in Shoreditch. In the evening we are in The Camp, a new venture from James Priestly on City Road, from 6pm. So I am busy trying to raise a crowd, with a lot of help from Joana. We need a bar full of happy people.
A lot at stake - I can't afford to make any mistakes with this many people. We are not going to go back.
At the same time I am now busy trying to arrange the next and last shooting date, the cafe scene, with Claire and Sophie, and the girl's night in, with Claire, Sophie and Sarah. I am also busy casting this new part as well. More on that to come.

No comments: